Although we try to offer helpful information to dog owners we do suggest finding a number of sources when it comes to caring for your dog and of course always consult your vet when trying any new treatments or if you notice any on going heath issues with your dog.
At Cleaner Paws our expertise really is in pet grooming, we only want to cover these topics to further your knowledge as pet owners but as mentioned if you are concerned about the behavior or health of your dog than you really should visit your local vet.
Navigate to one of our health based articles below for more reading:
- How effective is coconut oil for fighting off fleas?
- What are the best Home Remedies for Dog Urinary Tract Infection?
- Neem Oil Uses
- Wha can turmeric be used for when it comes to caring for dogs?
- Why is my dog drinking a lot of water?
- How to stop my dog’s nail from bleeding?
- Preparing an oatmeal bath for your dog
- Natural treatments for cushing’s disease
- Do dogs lose their baby teeth?
- Do dogs get Colds?
- Hearing tests to carry out to tell if your dog is deaf
- Is rosemary really safe for dogs?
- Why do some dogs like having their belly rubbed so much?
- Why does my dogs breath suddenly smell like fish?
- Mutt Puppies: Just how large will your dog get?
- Here’s why you should start using all natural pet products
- Can I safely use aloe vera my dog?
- What is the actual difference between Frontline Plus and Frontline Gold?